This is the homepage of Martin Tournoij, also known as Carpetsmoker and
arp242 on the web. You can also find me at
reddit. Send an email to
create a GitHub issue
if you want to contact me.
I write about stuff on this page, occasionally.
Reasonably finished and useful (hopefully!)
- battray – Battery status tray icon with scripting support.
- dotfiles – My configuration files.
- download-npo – Download episodes from npo.nl
- find-cursor – Highlight the cursor position.
- frederick – Web based feed reader.
- markdown-wiki – Simple wiki.
- nordavind – Web based audio player.
- operapass – Read opera password files (a.k.a. "the wand").
- pkg-plist – Automatically make a
pkg-plist for a FreeBSD port.
- pkg_clearleaves – Remove packages on which no other packages depend.
- pkg_sanity – Some basic sanity checks for FreeBSD packages.
- robots – Reproduction of the 1980 “classic” robots game.
- sanitize_files – Basic cleanup of your code.
- sconfig – A simple and functional configuration file parser for Go.
- spamdb-curses – Curses interface for OpenBSD's
- trackwall – DNS proxy and filter − /etc/hosts on steroids.
Copyright © 2010-2017 Martin Tournoij <email@example.com>
This document is licensed under a
cc-by 4.0 license